Monday, January 10, 2005

As I promised myself...

I will keep up this blog better.

I have been told its nice to see such a therapeutic outlet for me, and it totally has been. I read other bloggers posts, and have gotten to learn a lot about many different people, either that I know, or have wanted to know.

So with that said... mid-day update time...

My microwave blew up last night...ok ok exaggeration, but close to it. Blinking lights Sparks Smoke Char flying out... Close to a blow up! So...I went home for lunch and there is a note from the bldg. They are ordering a new microwave unit with fan and underlighting. Have I mentioned yet how much I love my new place?

I am probably going to venture out again tonight. If I have surgery this week for my tounsils, I will be out of commision a good while. So, Ill do my socializing while I can. I have no BF to take care of me, so it's gonna be a lonely recovery

Oh well... LOL... Im not really bummed out actually. I truly am in a good mood. Just sorta boppin along.


1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Lucy's loyal sidekick said...

Heartz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home