Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Whoooosh

Time has flown by.

Again, I apologize for the delay in updating. I have been preparing for my move to the warehouse district. I repaired quite a few flaws in my house and got it ready to be listed. It finally went "on the market" Friday, and the sign was posted on Monday afternoon. I know this is not the most opportune time to sell it with the holidays approaching, but nonetheless it is ready to be purchased. I'll be moving a lot of my "stuff" on Wednesday afternoon, Thanksgiving Day and Friday. The "Big Furniture" will be moved on Saturday, and I'll finally be finished with it all. Please say a prayer that this will all go smoothly and that my home will sell quickly.

My parents and my brother are in NYC to visit my sister and brother-in-law, and to see the Macy's Day Parade. For those of you who have not had the wonderfull opportunity to see this holiday parade, DO SO, it's something you will never forget.

With all this said, I am pretty down right now. I want someone in my life. I seem to meet some amazing people, but they always seem to migrate elsewhere. I can't help but think "What is wrong with me"... Yes I am asking that again. Maybe its unhealthy, hell I know it is...but it is a valid question for me, and something I feel so very deeply about. Sadly, I'm tearing up typing this entry. This is truly not easy for me. I seem to be running on "auto-pilot", and maybe that's the best thing for me to do. I gave up a while back on searching for that right person, and focused on meeting positive people. Yet I find that even the positive people I meet, seem to find what they want or need, and I'm sort of left behind as a chapter some sort of living novel.

I'm going to keep this brief, because I'm about ready to let the waterworks flow, and I can't do this at work. I'll end with this...

It's going to be Thanksgiving... Let us ALL be thankful for what we have, minding the fact that some of us in this world are not even fortunate to have a quarter of the opportunities that we as Americans have. Be thankful for your job, families, husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, partners etc. Be thankful that we are able to rise each day and experience something new. Just be thankful for your life. I am going to do the same. I may not be fortunate to have what many others have, but I am thankful for what I do have. One day hopefully I'll be able to share it with someone else, and for that I'll be thankful. Now, it's just a matter of accepting what I know as truth and not let anything else effect my beliefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home