Wednesday, October 27, 2004

"Join the Circus like you wanted to... when you were a Kid!"

Well yesterday... Tuesday...

I went to help set up for the big party Saturday evening. There was a LOT to do, and I was there 13 hours! 9am to 10 pm. I was able to lend my theatre experience and technical knowledge to help things move a bit easier. I hope it made a difference.
The design this year is very very nice. It has that old vaudvillian/ side show/ circus atmosphere. This is certainly going to be a memorable evening.

Today... Wednesday...
I finalized our costume plans. I have the airbrush artist lined up, and have the 4th person ( I think). The "Fire and Ice" costume theme should work well for us. I hope it works for people looking at us as well ;-) ;-)

I am going to keep this brief today, I am pretty busy at work and trying to orchestrate the whole Halloween costume stuff...

I'm in a good mood and getting excited about this weekend. Hope to stay like this :-)

and that's the way it was...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home