Saturday, October 16, 2004

2nd Day of Life in Blogdom

Well.... It's day 2 and here I am.

I decided to go out AGAIN last night, so I could (as I say) spread my scent, it was an ok evening. When I arrived I saw my brother and some common friends standing outside the pub. I was talking to them when Pub Manager extrordinaire (Jonathan) passed by and whisked us all away like VIPs through the front door. Woo Hoo more liquor money.


I went to go see if LIL John (Robichaux) was working, and to go see Lawrence, and tell him of my blogday. I decided to order a drink and got one of Lawrence's "Let me knock you on your ass Long Island Ice Teas" which really did the job. (I had only eaten 2 chicken breasts, so it went right to the old knocker.) I think part of the reason it was so strong, is that he and I both spied this amazing young ...hmmm shall I say ADONIS... so as the aforementioned Adonis passed, Lawrence just kept pouring and pouring the strong stuff, not paying attention to the quantity of his mix. Lets just say first taste... NUMB !

Anyway... I did my usual circle around the bar, and my socializing. I guess I was hoping to see "James" hottie of last night, but alas, I was not blessed with his presence. I went upstairs and ran into LIL John (off the clock) and hung out with Bartender Matt.

Ok SUBJECT = Matt... this guy is so sweet. I never really got a chance to talk to him till last night. He looks amazing. I told him.." I dunno how you will take this, but it is meant to be a compliment. I dunno what you are doing, but you look amazing, keep it up"... I have seen him around the bar for a long time now, and I always thought he looked cute, but I don't know what it is but the guy keeps getting better looking. Hell, I wish I had that gene. So we chatted a while, and he was pointing out people for me. Nice gesture, but most of the guys he chose I knew, and either had no interest in, or vice versa. He never once pointed to himself. (Crush smashed in the ground.) Oh well!

I went out to the balcony, got me some air, and headed downstairs. I stayed a bit longer, chatted with some people I knew and returned home. Another exciting night in New Orleans.


As I am writing this, I am chatting on the ever so popular Gay.com. I was just chatting to this really cute guy, who had a great line. I felt I should share it. Here goes...


Men are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped!

Preach it!

and that's the way it was!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home