Friday, November 26, 2004

Quickie

Been Moving "stuff" in little "runs" in my car since Wednesday afternoon.

Reconnecting with old friends....and old flames (NO not like that...talking)

Had makeshift Thanksgiving Day Dinner at my new place. Spent part of the day at Walmart NO LINES! Woo hoo!

Parents enjoyed Macy's parade...returning today... I pick them up at the airport.

Woke up late...cell phone alarm clock did not go off,...got a parking ticket (grrrrrr), cuz I was still at a meter at 8:16... Now at work. Yet, it is still a good day. :-)


And that's the way it STILL is... at what seems to 200mph!



Point of interest: My friend Timothy F. sent me a Thanksgiving Day card. Now, that seems like nothing to some people, but to me, I felt loved. I just feel it should be mentioned, because he deserves to be mentioned. He has always been there when I am at or about my lowest, no matter how far away he is, he has made a difference, and for that I thank him. 1432



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home