Monday, January 10, 2005

And the beat goes on...

Well it's been a tough week. I have been very ill. I visited the doctor and was informed that my tounsils will have to be removed. I am truly not looking forward to that.

This Saturday, I had to teach class. We reviewed the story of "The King and I" by videotape and we discussed character development and technical features of the show. My kids love the show and are happy to be performing one of the production numbers for the review this year.

After class, I rested at my parents house due to the filming of the Dukes of hazard movie. I can assure you it's a total mindbog to wake up after being heavily medicated, look out your window and see the "General Lee" fly past your face. YEEEHAAWWWW! I returned to my place later in the evening and watched some TV and retired for the night.

Sunday, I was able to pull down all my Christmas decorations and get them all stored away. I pulled out all my Mardi Gras decorations (which is too many now because of the move) and got that situated. By Midafternoon I was feeling really good. I had accomplished a lot and was happy with my success. I did not want to be inside anymore as I had been all weekend. I decided to head out to the Pub for a low key non-beverage night. I sat at Lil Johns bar and got juice all evening. Watched videos, chatted a bit, got a napkin directly in the eye (PAIN!!! Thx John) and 1 or 2 loops around the place and returned home.

Uneventful, YES! but as the title explains... the beat goes on!

And that's the way it was...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home