Friday, April 29, 2005

Adrift

The title is sort of how I feel.

I know so many of my posts are not the most cheerful, and for those that do read this, or stopped reading due to its nature, I appologize.

I have really tried to stay upbeat and not let things get me down this year, and for the mostpart this has been the case.

I have a lot to be thankful for, I am in so many ways, the best i have been probably ever.

Problem is....
I am lonely. I am a very lonely person.

People have a distorted view of me. They always see the smile, the bouncy joking and such. If anyone would truly pay attention, you would notice, I am always by myself. Yes I drift from group to group, but esentially, I am alone.

No one calls me for parties or events. No one calls to see how I am doing (with the exception of maybe 1 person recently again).

I dont even know why I am writing this now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home