Wednesday, March 16, 2005

RSVP

Well I got a response...

Much of it was what I was expecting to hear, some of it clarified my wonderings...but I am just setting myself up. I dont know what to do.

Some excerpts:


I do have feelings for you. I still want to spend time with you. I still want to see you, but probably not at the level you are wanting right now.

I do not want you to be a rebound, and I do not want to hurt you more than I am hurting you right now. I care about you, adore you, and respect you way too much. So... it's up to you if you want to spend time together sometime.

I just feel pulled in many different directions right now and am sorting my life out. I am the happiest I've been in a long time, and I'm just happy to be single for a while. I need to find myself again before I can give myself to someone else 100%.


I totally repect what he is going through, as you read in a previous post. I still want to see him. But I am not getting that attention in return.

As you can see, I sort of have a hidden answer in that letter... "I'm just happy to be single for a while"

I figured I'd write that in bold to drive that point home to myself. So here I am, pouring what confused emotions I have here on this page.

I have certainly tried to expand my dating base, but I always seem to be the one in pursuit. I have met some great people recently, all who want to be friends. Now this is truley a nice thing, but you know what... (and this will sound awful) I have enough friends, I do not need to go look for more. I want that 1 special person.

I want to be chased damn it... It never happens :-(

somebody call me... lets hang out and talk about bois, and how they suck

and that's the way it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home