Friday, March 11, 2005

Mail to Male

Well I broke down and did what I said I wouldn't do...

I figured I'd share with all of you...

any advice?



This is a hard email for me to write. I have been avoiding it. I guess because I already know the out come of this.

I had hoped to hear from you, as I have left at least 2 messages that I can remember.

I know that you are going through a lot(Work/School/Ex/Friends/New Life), and I respect that. I hoped that you'd still continue an open dialouge about things going on with you. I want to be there for you, but cannot if I am not included. Yes, I have feelings for you, but I know you are not ready for anything just yet. My timing once again (although it seemed right) was bad, and I still don't seem to succeed in my pursuit. I don't know if you got scared because you had feelings for me, or maybe not. I don't know.

I guess maybe I look like an ass, or just rambling...but I am here typing away at random and have paused many times because I dont know what to say. I have layed in bed more than once in the past 2weeks wondering what to do, as I am not very good at this.

Maybe "sorry" is on order... Maybe it seemed I was pushing you, but I truly was not trying to.
I really worked on keeping my feelings to myself and not burden you with that.I guess someone will have the right timing with you, and have the wonderful opportunity to be your "other half" , and for that I must admit I am already jealous.

I figured I'd write so you know how I feel, and may be help you in what ever is going on, or what you are thinking.

You are an amazing person, and I just wish my timing was better.

As my email states... Best of Luck... I do hope you find your happiness.

With Deepest Sincerity,

Patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home