Thursday, March 17, 2005

Top of the mornin to ya...

Hehehehee.....I said "Top"

ANYWAY...

It's St. Patrick's Day...My name sake day, and I have no plans with anyone. I am going to
TURN IT OUT TONIGHT!

Tommorow is my act of sale on the house. YES, it got pushed up! I'm so happy about this. I took the day off so that I can go renew my license, and run errands to prep for the 6:00 closing.

Now going forward I will have no bills, except for the usual Rent/Insurance/Phone.Cable.Internet/Electricity/ and Cell Phone.

I am for the first time in my life financially free. I'll have a few thousand in the bank, and quite a few hundred left over monthly. I will no longer have to worry about "making ends meet"

I intend also to enjoy this freedom, I will start some travel soon. (Yes Timothy, I will come see you, WHEN IT'S WARMER so tell your regular husband).

OK SO! Now Im cute and have money! Working on the tan and the body!
Anyone want to apply now? LOL

Come out and celebrate with me tonight! I intend on truly just letting go tonight. I want to have fun and breathe a sigh of relief for the 5 months of double payments and stress...also of course to celebrate my namesake.

I'll close with 2 quotes by the same author

A man who loses his money gains, at the least, experience, and sometimes, something better.
G.B Shaw

Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
G.B Shaw

...and that's the way it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home