Thursday, June 16, 2005

Drag by blog

This one has to be a quickie ...

Been very busy with the Studios Recital and the opening of Pageant.

Both went really well, and I am glad to FINALLY get a rest.

We start up Pageant again tonight for yet another weekend, and the review is due out tomorrow.

It really has been a blast, I like to play the bitter bitch in the end if I lose, it's just too GD funny.

Anyway... I promise I'll update soon. Maybe tomorrow when the review is out and maybe some before and after pics ;-)

That's the way it is....

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lucy's loyal sidekick said...

I'm thinking Paula Poundstone in a formal.

Or at least that's what the T-P told me to think.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger P@rick said...

Send me the children!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lucy's loyal sidekick said...

I finally linked ya off my blog, YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home